Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How Could I Forget Such a Revelation---To Love WIthout Fear and Learn Without Question

So, for the last 2 or 3 days, I have had an occasional pain in my side, in the appendix area.

I was doing what I always do when my body hurts, I ignore it, and hope it goes away, or fixes itself.

I do know that I am not mature enough to handle appendectomy, or appendicitis, particularly my OWN.

Well, today I mentioned it to R. just to let her know...in case she finds me screaming, curled up in fetal position...

I don't really think it is anything serious, probably.

And (here is the weird part) then I get an e-mail from my sister, who lives about 1500 miles away, and she says:

I keep getting this weird, sharp pain in my lower gut, on the right. I hope that’s not where one’s appendix is. Maybe I ate a metallic peanut.


Fucking weird.


I figure that between Tim Russert, and George Carlin, America's collective IQ just dropped a bunch.
Drag




Followers

Where Algebra Should Be © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO