Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm in the Mood---the Rhythm is Right

----Official Declaration of War------

I am waging a one-man-war against Billy Mays. I could handle the Hercules Hook, and Orange Glo and even OxiClean...but I have to draw the line at Mighty Putty. His ads make me feel like I am a boy being scolded. Furthermore, I don't want to buy his Dollar Store Widget-y crap.
What is the point of a one-man-war? you might be axskin... well you have to start somewhere. Journey of 1,000 miles...and all that. Bearing in mind that I live in Texas, and imagine if he lived in my town I would have heard about it, so my only real recourse is to change the channel,or mute him aggressively, and then bitch about how offensive his sales pitch is to my wife.

But Billy Mays, like Celine Dion's heart, will go on. Damn you Billy Mays.

Now I need to go to the garage.

Followers

Where Algebra Should Be © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO