Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Travelin' Down the Road---I'm Flirtin' with Disaster

So, tonight should be my last night playing poker at (on?) Absolute Poker.

I can't say that I will miss it. I was so close to getting the $10 million dollar hall of fame at one point,but then lost interest in pretend money games. I still have a few million in play money...maybe I will dump it off to someone. But as of now, I am so utterly disgusted with the site, and it's lousy players that I can hardly stomach having their software on my computer.


I am not sure where I will play next...tons to choose from.

In the last 2 days, I have had 4 of a kind beaten by a straight flush (3 royal) SEVEN TIMES!!!
5 of them after hitting quads on the flop, and my opponent drawing out.

Has obviously cost me a bunch.


The last time my money was low, I went on such a hot streak, I couldn't lose if I tried.
I actually hope that doesn't happen this time.

Unless...

Followers

Where Algebra Should Be © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO