Thursday, February 28, 2008

You Walk Through the Subway --My Eyes Burn a Hole in Your Back

Superfun morning---started with a nice, long phone call with HSBC.

We got a statement that our account had -.58 and would be suspended. Which is fine, because it is our old account from Buffalo. HSBC is not an option here, so, no surprise that we haven't used it.
I was trying to close the account, and the only way I could talk to a person was to open a new account.

You have to admire the balls...for support on existing accounts, you wait ... and wait.
New account? They pop right up...friendly, happy to help. Eager to take the call.

Anyhow, after explaining to the guy that we were not dissatisfied, the only problem is the nearest branch is in Miami, and that just won't work from Central Tejas...

His first response is that I should go into my local branch, and I could cancel the account there.

Yes, well Ok, No. um see... that is too far to go to bother with so...can we just break up now?

HSBC...you will find someone to take my place someday...you don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me...but I really learned a lot being with you, and I will never forget the time we spent.
Its not you---its me.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

On the plus side...I now have 2 big projects to do... with a third looming.

BTW...HSBC, I have been banking with someone else for over 6 months now...
Loose
my phone number...It is time to move on.




Followers

Where Algebra Should Be © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO